Angry
Something that really pisses me off is that when I'm nice to some people they just treat me like crap. I put up with their crap and I was nice even when I was annoyed at them.
People who know me, know that I'm a pretty nice guy but it just sucks that when I'm nice it means crap to them. Well perhaps then I should avoid people like this since friends and people who care about me would not treat me like that. Argh I'm just upset right now and I'm trying to vent it out since I don't want to go to sleep angry.
Maybe I should just be meaner that way I can retaliate against those people who treat me like crap. Ugh just really upset after trying to talk with someone and be nice to them, and they just treat me like crap. Maybe I should just be blunt and say you know what I'm trying to be a good friend and you're treating me like crap and I'm not going to take this anymore. This helped a little bit venting but sometimes I wish I could hurt those people who treat me badly so they know what it feels like.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home